Wednesday, August 15, 2007

The End...

Or is it really just the beginning? So much was introduced during these 23 Things Computer Technology journey that some of it still needs to be absorbed by yours truly. I can appreciate all this technology, really I can. And, I think I can be better able to help our library customers, if in no other way than that I know where to find the technology information (and the instructions on how to use it) that they need and desire. And, by using all this information as much as I can with customers and with myself, I might just get to the point where some of it will come naturally to me. That's where and when it will be the most useful. I am not sure, however, about all the extra steps to store websites and lists such as Technerati, RollyO, etc. Can't I just keep them on my computer tool bar or/and in my Favorites? For genealogy and other possible "group" sites where people share information, there are some great tools to use. How about a Family Reunion on YouTube or a podcast? And, yes, audiobooks can be really fun to listen to, but, not while I am driving!

1 comment:

IrmBrown said...

Congrats! Congrats! on finishing your 23 Things. Good job! And I do hope you'll continue to find ways to use what you have learned.