Tuesday, July 3, 2007

My first blog (again)

Well, it helps if one remembers to verify their account after spending way too much time composing their first entry! My first entry has disappeared into the neverworld never to be seen again....and, blast it, I liked that entry!

Ok, I have been at various positions in this library system for 22 years....although never in one position more than 3 years at a time. I love my husband and my daughters, coffee, chocolate, reading historical time-travel fiction and biographies, the beach, painting and decorating, and genealogy. Actually, at the moment I am obsessed with genealogy...

Thank goodness my husband is, too. Any couple who willingly prefer to spend their wedding anniversary in the the Library of Virginia doing research on long-gone dead ancestors truly deserve each other! And, we actually had a grand and delightful time! Aren't I the luckiest girl in the whole wide world?

That said, I also would recomment that you go see the movie "Ratatouille".... My oldest daughter and I went to see it on her 22nd birthday. Daughters suddenly turn into perfect children on their 22nd birthdays!

Enough for my first post. Let's get this thing correctly sent into the wide, wide world....

No comments: