Wednesday, July 4, 2007

Fourth of July 2007

Happy 4th of July! There is currently a tornado watch in our area. My hubby has dashed outside to the barbecue.... Will we or won't we have steak for dinner??

Has anyone done a "librarian trading card"? I love the idea. Whenever I travel, I visit a library (don't we all? Be honest!) and then I give their friendly librarian a Harford County Library souvenir such as a pen with our logo on it. Every librarian loves these goodies, and then they try to find something to give me with their logo on it. San Francisco Main Branch gave me a calendar. Librarians around the world love to meet other librarians.

Hey, why don't we as a system design a library trading card? No one's personal picture has to be on it, of course! It could be very simple or could include a calendar or notepad or.....

Anyway, I am going to try and make one for myself without my picture on it just to see if I can do it!

1 comment:

HCPL Techincal Trainer said...

smart page, as part of the 23 things, you do a image generator exercise. If you find a card generator, you could also use it in that week.